Crisp, crunchy golden oats coated with nuts, seeds, toasted coconut and cranberries - the best breakfast ever!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- • 300g (10oz) White's Jumbo Organic oats
- • 75g (3oz) pumpkin seeds
- • 25g (1oz) chia seeds
- • 75g (3oz) flaked almonds
- • 50g (2oz) flaked coconut
- • 75g (3oz) dried cranberries
- • 2 tbsp. rapeseed oil
- • 100ml (31/2fl oz.) agave nectar
- • 1 orange - finely grated zest
- • 2 tbsp. orange blossom honey
- 1. Preheat the oven to 160*C/fan oven 140*C/Gas mark 3. Line a large baking tray with baking parchment. In a large bowl mix together the oats, seeds, flaked almonds, coconut flakes and cranberries.
- 2. Gently heat the rapeseed oil, maple syrup, orange zest and honey in a large saucepan. Remove from the heat and tip into the oat mixture and stir well to combine. Spread out onto the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes stirring once during cooking until golden brown.
- 3. Leave to cool completely before transferring to an airtight jar. Use within 2 weeks. Serve with your favourite fruit or yoghurt for breakfast.
- Cook's tip
- If you like your granola to cluster more and have more crunch you need to add a tablespoon or two more honey. If you like a chewier granola then try whisking an egg white and folding through the ingredients before baking.