This is a cheesecake with a crunchy base and smooth a gooey centre – what more could you ask from a no-bake dessert? White’s oat range includes granola and bran, which adds fibre and texture to this recipe. Make in advance for best results. The secret of the filling is use full fat cream cheese and high quality dark chocolate and leave it overnight in the fridge.
200g White’s Toasted Oats Triple Choc Crunch
100g White’s Oat Bran – Medium Cut
150g pitted Dates – soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes
2 tablespoons Water
600g full fat Cream Cheese
100g melted Dark Chocolate – 80% cacao or higher
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
Zest 1 Lemon
100g Icing Sugar – sieved
50g fresh Raspberries
Sprigs of Mint
1. Line a 22cm round loose base tin with baking parchment so it comes up the sides too.
2. Drain the pitted dates and discard the water.
3. To make the base, pulse the White’s Toasted Oats,White’s Oat Bran, pitted dates and water in your food processor until they stick together, forming a rough dough. Remove and press into the base of the tin so that it is evenly spread. Transfer to the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
4. Melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water. Leave to cool so it is room temperature but not set!
5. Cut the raspberries in half.
6. Whisk the cream cheese, cooled chocolate, vanilla, lemon zest and icing sugar into the food processor, then add the raspberries and blitz very briefly to combine.
7. Transfer to your prepared base and smooth the top with a spatula. Chill for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
8. To serve, decorate with raspberries and garnish with sprigs of mint.