300g White's Jumbo Organic Oats
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
80g coconut oil, melted
50g chopped dried apricots
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Roughly chop pecans and almonds.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine White’s Organic Jumbo Oats, chopped nuts, cinnamon and pinch of salt.
4. Melt coconut oil either in a microwave safe dish in the microwave or in a saucepan over a low heat. Add honey and mix well.
5. Add melted coconut oil and honey to the oat mixture and coat thoroughly.
6. Pour onto a lined baking tray.
7. Using your hands, spread the granola out but clump some of the mixture together to create clusters.
8. Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. After 10 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and carefully stir the granola around. Place back in the oven for the remaining 10 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Once cooled, add chopped dried apricots and raisins.
10. Store in an airtight container.