- Pre-heat the oven to 350 oF/Gas 4.
- Place the rolled oats on to a large baking sheet, place in the oven and toast for approx. 15 mins., turning once or twice.
- In a small saucepan, combine the oil, honey and vanilla and heat until warm in a bowl combine together, almonds, cashews, sesame seeds, flax seeds.
- Pour over the warmed honey mixture and stir well, then pour over the oats.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins. turning every 5 mins. in order to avoid becoming too brown. When cooked and toasted, add the Craisins and cool.
Store in an airtight jar and serve for breakfast with fresh fruit and honeyed maple syrup.
To serve, mix together the berries. The maple syrup can either be mixed with the yoghurt or poured over the top.