50g White's Jumbo Organic Oats
10g Chia seeds
2 tbsp. natural greek yoghurt or dairy free alternative
1/2 mango chopped into cubes
200ml coconut milk
2 tsp. desiccated coconut
1. First prepare the mango. Using a sharp knife cut in half around the stone. Still in its skin, slice into cubes and using a spoon simply spoon out the cubes.
2. In a porridge bowl, jar or container, add oats, chia seeds, yoghurt, fresh mango, desiccated coconut and milk
3. Mix all together thoroughly
4. Either cover with cling film or a lid and place in the fridge overnight
5. Your breakfast will be ready waiting for you the following morning to either take to work with you or tuck straight into at home.