- 100g Whites Organic
Jumbo or Speedicook Oats
- 60g of any 3 seed mix
(we used pumpkin, sunflower and linseed)
- 30g ground almonds
- 50g unsweetened peanut butter (without palm oil)
- 25g honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40g frozen raspberries
- The juice and zest of
- 75g desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180oC (Fan 160oC) Gas mark 4.
- Place the oats, seed mix, almonds, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, raspberries, lemon zest and half of the lemon juice into a food processor and blend until the mixture is finely chopped and begins to form a dough.
- Remove the dough from the processor onto a clean dry work surface and roll into 12 equal size balls (roughly 26g).
- Sprinkle coconut into an oven tray and lightly toast in a hot oven for a few minutes until golden.
- Dip the balls into remaining lemon juice before rolling in toasted coconut.
- Store in an airtight container.